How Professional Services Firms Marketers Respond to the COVID-19 Through WeChat Digital Marketing
As coronavirus spreads, many enterprises experienced a blow to product and service demand, marketing campaigns and marketing budgets. Now the marketers in professional services Industries are under huge pressure of demonstrating marketing value in business growth, while offline events are postponed or canceled. In the situation in china, digital marketing platforms, especially based on WeChat become more important than ever, and regional marketers, even global marketers should reconsider how to combine WeChat with their digital marketing strategy.
We cordially invite you to attend our webinar on 11th June 2020 to discuss how professional services firms marketers respond to the COVID-19 through WeChat digital marketing in China
Date: June 11th (Thursday)
Time: 15:00 pm -16:00 pm
Speakers: Mr. Gordon Tsu, CEO of Global ConsignIndex
Free Regional Webinar: Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Malaysia, Australia
1. Local or global: The way client being connected is different!
• WeChat ≠ WeChat itself
• Connection channel: China vs Global
2. Key success factors in WeChat marketing: Content, Traffic, Logics
3. Consolidate different marketing tools into one platform for demand generation
• 360°view of clients
• Leads conversion mechanism
Invited VIPs: CEO/MD/GM & Marketing Leaders in charge of regional or global marketing:
- Demand Generation
- Leads Lifecycle Management
- Digital Marketing & Communication
- Field Marketing
- Market Strategy
- HR professional service
- IT professional service
- Finance professional service
- Logistics professional service
- Outsourcing & BPO service
- Management consulting
- Other B2B enterprise service companies
This webinar has concluded.
Click here to view the 6.11 Webinar recorded version.
电话：8621 5631 3008
地址：Lindholmsallen 51-482, Gothenburg, Sweden
电话：46 705 497536
地址：2 Alexandra Road, Delta House #04-01, Singapore